Note: Board of Governors Meeting and AAC Dinner will be held on August 1
At Orlando World Center Marriott, ACF attendees will receive discounted rates of $177 per night (plus resort & tax fees listed below). Reservations must be made by July 12, 2021, in order to receive this discounted rate.
As an added value, the Hotel will ACF National Convention 2021: Orlando, FL August 2-5, 2021 not impose a mandatory Resort fee to the ACF Group (currently $35 per room per night) This fee covers several amenities – ACF attendees must understand that you will be responsible for purchasing on an a la carte basis any services covered by the resort fee at the rate in effect at the time of the event.
- Enhanced in-room wireless internet for up to 6 devices
- Unlimited local and domestic long distance calls
- Bottled Water (two 10oz bottles) replenished once daily with housekeeping service
- Daily scheduled shuttle service to Disney Parks for up to 4 guests
- Daily Dining Credit of $20.00 per room night valid on restaurant charges excluding Starbucks and gift shop purchases. Credit is not cumulative during stay and must be a room charge to apply.
- Nightly scheduled shuttle service to Disney Springs for up to 4 guests
- Complimentary mini golf for up to 4 people
- 15% discount on retail pricing for spa services (excludes merchandise)- Marriott’s spa is currently closed due to COVID-19. We will update the page when a re-opening date is provided.
- 15% discount off retail rates for green fee rates (excludes merchandise)
The standard resort room tax of 12.5% (tax is subject to change), will be charged in addition to the room rates set forth above.